Think of it We make it
The Web-based online systems that fully automates the busness processes in relation to Licencing ang Orders management at EWURA. The system is fully equipped with the modules below that covers for Electricity, Natural Gas, Petroleum and Water & Sanitation:
- Licence Module
- Tariff Module
- Compliance Module
- Complaint Module
- Administration Module
- Billing Module (integrated with Government Electronic Payment Gateway)
- Reporting Module
- Audit Trail Module
- Localization (English & Kiswahili Interfaces)
- Notification Module
Electronic payment system has been designed to support charging and collection of overloading fees generated at the weighbridges. The system works in centralized environment with heterogeneous integrations. E-Payment obtains the vehicle and weight details from different weighing systems including Avery Tronix, Smart Scale, Shering Weigh and Wayware weighing systems. In return the e-payment generate bill for the detected overload . e-Payment system is integrated with Government Electronic Payment gateway for supporting payment collections. E-Payment has the major modules covering:
- Travel without Permit
- Special Load Permit validation Module (integrated with e-Pemit)
- Auction Module
- Fee Waiving Module
- Billing Module
- Reports & Dashboard (integrated with RFB MIS)
- Audit Trail
- User Management
- The Online system that has fully automated the business processes for applying and issuing of Special Loads Permit in Tanzania. The issued permits do cut across the East African countries.
- The system allows the transporters to apply for permit online, system categories the application and notifies the applicant for the mandatory requirements.
- The system has a comprehensive and flexible workflow system which allows the Ministry users to evaluate the applications submitted.
- System support for communications between the Ministry and the applicants
- E-permit is integrated with Government Electronic Payment System for facilitating the collection of Permit fees and surcharges.
- Integrated with TRA’s Central Motor Vehicle Registration System and Bank of Tanzania Exchange Rate System
- Detailed Reporting Module
- Support for data exchange with RFB MIS and TANROADS’ e-Payment Systems
- Online System for Data Collection, Processing and Storage in a centrally secured Database. System provides a platform for the Services Providers to submit data from various communication sectors including Telecom, Internet, Broadcasting, Postal and Courier.
- The system is equipped with reporting module which generated various reports and support for data extraction for further uses.
- The system has comprehensive Service Providers Registration Module
- The SIS has a workflow module for supporting data submission, evaluation and storage for statistical uses.
- The system has a user management and security module inbuilt.
- Notification Module
- An integrated portal with functionalities of DMS and Workflow that organize all the document level operations of Roads Fund Board.
- The system has automated manual Documents / Record keeping process by providing its Electronic Enterprise Content Management suit (Scanning Services, Document Management Solution and Business Process Management (BPM) along with the portal.
- The paper documents are converted into digital documents & all the electronic documents can be imported into the system with predefined rules and then can be retrieved or archived by Enterprise Content Management using a Web browser over the network.
The system has automated the Procurement process, Fund disbursement,
Monitoring, Planning, Human Resources processes ( Employment Management,
Payroll, Leave management, OPRAS “appraisal” management, Safari impress,
retirement of impress, Salary advance, Training management, Vehicle
management, Meeting management, Petty Cash, etc). which led to the below
- Document Management Module
- User Management Module
- HR & Payroll Module
- Vehicle Management Module
- Fund Disbursement Module
- Procurement Module
- Planning Module
- Monitoring Module
- Weighbridge Module
- Audit Module
- Research Module
- Business Plan Module
- Reporting Module
- External Agencies Data Exchange Module.